Sunday 14 March 2010

TOILING FRINGE AND SEQUIN ALL IN ONE




This is my first toile for the all in one, the top of the toile works, however I'm worried about the trousers, i think i may have to opt for a more legging style trouser in order to make the fringe trousers look the most effective! Over the weekend i am going to go fabric shopping, as at the minute I'm slightly unsure on the type of fabric to use.






In the end i opted for a nude colour tulle fabric, due to its stretch, it will act as a strong and tight base for the fringing and sequining. I spent ages, placing the fringing, getting the colours and lengths perfect. I am over the moon with the end result, i spent a lot of time sequining and constructing this outfit, i feel it is the best representative for my collection and this is why I've decided it will be the outfit to photograph for the brochure


1 comment: