Saturday 27 February 2010

WEBSITES

Here is a list of other designers website that i really like, these are inspiring me in the construction of my own website

www.manoush.com - I love the music on the Manoush site, also in contrast to the Balenciaga site the detail in Manoush designs and their site is beautiful and so intricate. I love the background scenery which is almost a moodboard.

www.ashish.co.uk - I love the home page with the moving sequins, Ashish is one of my favourite designers, and the way his collections are shown through years is simple and effective, showing his history. i also really like the way in which the images roll as you move the mouse from left to right.

www.sophiegittins.com - Sophie Gittin's site is really personal, she explains her influences as well as her final collection.

www.balenciaga.com - I love how clean and simple the site is, the white and black font is really striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment