Sunday 14 February 2010

PREMIER VISION, PARIS





Here are some images of the stand at Premier Vision, the stand attracted a lot of attention, i think due to its variety of print and embellishment and also the vast influences and diverse colour palettes. Our stand was strong and many people commented on how much they liked it. I loved working on the stand, i felt it gave me a great insight into the way in which the exhibition runs, it motivated me and also gave me confidence in my own work. I had people interested in my collection and being there to talk to them i could find out what exactly they thought worked within my work and where i could develop and improve as a print designer.

Whilst at Premier Vision i sold a piece of my work which i was extremely excited and proud of, i found out that company that brought one of my pieces was a well established Spanish label 'Desigual', they loved my whole collection and they settled on buying a piece which was my favourite,




No comments:

Post a Comment